Determine the emergency risk level indicators, assess probable consequences of emergencies.
- Gather and analyze information to determine the danger level of the objects situated in the territory of the municipal unit;
- Assess the general safety status of the territory of the municipal unit.
- Make a description of the hazardous objects situated in the territory of the municipal unit.
- Determine the risk indicators of natural emergencies
- Determine the risk indicators of man-caused emergencies.
- Determine the risk indicators of bio-social emergencies
- Assess probable consequences of emergency.
- Create an electronic database of hazardous objects.
- Develop a location layout showing probable emergency consequences areas.
- Make diagrams of social risk.
- Determined emergency risk level indicators; assessed emergency probable consequences; determined social risk.
- Software created for identifying natural, man-caused and bio-social emergency risks and their consequences